Axis Studios is looking to hire experienced character ANIMATORS to work on next generation games cut scenes onsite in Glasgow, London or remotely , on an ongoing basis.
Axis Studios is looking to hire experienced ANIMATORS to work on a trailer for a major game client.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience animating a broad range of creatures to a realistic style.
All applicants at time of application must have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable.
- Accomplished portfolio of different kinds of animation.
- Proven production experience within a team.
- Ability to create and iterate keyframe animation quickly.
- Ability to interpret feedback/direction accurately.
- Ability to multi task and work will under pressure.
- Good communication skill and ability to work interactively with production and other departments to solve production challenges.
- Thorough knowledge of Autodesk Maya is essential.
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation, with a keen eye for character pose and staging.
- Good knowledge of cinematography.
- Experience working with Maya Trax and blending animation clip data.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic real world physics and their application for animation.