Axis Studios Group are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join our Finance Team in our Glasgow studio.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced people manager to lead the operations of the team.
To be successful in this role, you will be a self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will have a proven track record in implementing controls and process improvements and will enjoy developing others in a team.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the finance function, driving culture, performance and process improvements
- Manage all financial reporting and audit requirements ensuring that all statutory reporting deadlines are achieved
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting Monthly reports and related financial schedules accurately and on time
- Effectively partner the Senior Leadership team and be a key contributor to the overall company strategy and business plan
The successful candidate will have the following skills/attributes:
- Post qualification experience encompassing all aspects of the role with a proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex financial information at all levels of the business
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to influence others
- Formal accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA) is essential
- Enjoy working as part of a team and ability to empower others