Axis studios is dynamic, creative and full of super talented people who enjoy working on a variety of projects. If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we would love for you to join our team!
Axis Studios are looking to hire an experienced Story Supervisor to support the growth of our London studio.
As Story Supervisor you will be responsible for creating briefs from initial concept and managing the team to ensure projects are successfully delivered. Collaborating with Directors, CG Supervisors, Producers, Editors, you will explore, develop and define the visual story requirements for Axis projects.
Reporting to our Head of Animation, this is a key role within our studio and is suited to someone looking for a longer term, growth position, with an opportunity to contribute to the Studio groups continual development and success.
The Story Supervisor will be expected to engage in basic line management tasks alongside the Head of Art. This will include managing performance and wellbeing of the artists, and some recruitment decisions where necessary.
- Proven production experience acting in a Supervisory role, setting the style, quality and standards for the department
- A strong, measurable track record in delivering against Story department goals and targets
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to confidently supervise a team
- Desire and ability to motivate and develop team members
- Desire and ability to lead others
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work interactively with others
- Exceptional cinematographic abilities, with a keen eye for narrative and storytelling
There will be some travel between the studios for certain projects, however this role would be predominantly London based.
We look forward to hearing from you!