This is no ordinary Marketing role….
Axis Studios is a multi-award winning Animation and VFX studio; we create content for some of the biggest names in the global entertainment industry, including Netflix, BBC, Microsoft, Amazon and Universal Studios.
We have grown consistently over the last 5 years in our three UK locations and have exciting plans for further development. Therefore reaching our clients and our audiences is more important than ever!
To help us achieve this, we are hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our internal team coordinating the day to day delivery of all external communications.
So what does it take to succeed in the role?
The ideal candidate will have graduated or have proven experience in digital marketing communications. They will be a proactive, organised, personable individual with an understanding of creative businesses. They will have a passion for the creative world such as design, photography, VFX, games or animation.
You’ll be working in a fast paced environment, where deadlines and appropriate approvals are key so we’re looking for someone who can work well under pressure with good communication skills.
- Social media account management, including the scheduling and creation of engaging posts, monitoring of activity, responding to messages and reporting.
- Coordinating the content calendar to ensure timely publication, identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Social listening, monitoring social media channels for mentions of our brands, competitors, products and more.
- Content management of our website with the creation and updating of copy, artwork, and campaigns,including search engine optimisation and reporting.
- Ensure the correct branding application across all internal and external facing material.
- Work with colleagues to help implement marketing campaigns that drive engagement and traffic across social media, search engine optimisation and PR.
- Collate press material including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles and interviewing staff.
- Development of video content for digital marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and monitor performance on an ongoing basis and create comprehensive reports including insights attained.
- Research industry landscape and note work, accomplishments or media coverage of key competitors.
- Keep up to date with the latest digital best practices, tactics, latest formats and channels.
- Play a role within the marketing team helping to develop competitiveness in the market.
- Liaise with external suppliers and partners where required.
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing.
- Experience working with a content calendar.
- Working understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn platforms, plus Google Analytics, ideally with accreditation.
- Website CMS management and social dashboards (Hootsuite, Falcon.io etc.) experience.
- Video editing experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- The ability to work under pressure in a changing environment is essential.
- The ability to work independently, using your own initiative is essential.
- Having a solid work ethic and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations is vital.
- Attention to detail.
- Articulate with creative writing and editorial skills.
- Solid planning and organisational skills, with ability to multitask.
Axis is committed to equal opportunities. Click here to find out more.