Contract: Contract - Maternity Cover
Closing date for applications: 2 September 2020
Start date: 14 September 2020
Axis Studios have a fantastic opportunity for a Studio Manager to join the team initially for a period of 6 months to cover maternity leave.
As part of the Studio team and reporting to the Head of IT and Facilities, the Studio Manager is responsible for the successful day to day running of the Glasgow studio
In this role, the Studio Manager will collaborate with key stakeholders internally across the Axis Studios Group (Glasgow & Bristol) including Management, Production, Talent, Information Technology, R&D and externally with suppliers and contractors.
The Studio Manager has overall accountability and responsibility at a high level for the management and maintenance of the Studio (IT software and hardware requirements, furnishing, interior design and other infrastructure items, capacity planning, provision and layouts) and for making sure it operates in the best way possible, in accordance with all health and safety, first aid, fire safety and legislation regulations.
The Studio Manager will have a strong can-do and collaborative work style and be action orientated. The successful candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal, analytical and time management skills to effectively manage work priorities, make decisions quickly, whilst remaining calm under pressure and manage demanding stakeholders.
● A sound understanding of the creative processes in, and associated technical
requirements of, the media and games sector.
● Proven ability to problem solve and demonstrate both operational and strategic skills.
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to develop short,
medium and long term plans.
● Outstanding communication skills, including oral and written presentation,
collaboration, negotiating, influencing and persuasion skills.
● Superior interpersonal skills, including the excellent ability to build trust, interact
positively with others, cultivate relationships, to listen, act with diplomacy and
confidentiality and remain calm and professional at all times.
● Excellent team working skills.
● Superior organisational skills, including prioritising a busy workload, planning and
organising, deadline management, event coordination, goal setting and project
● Excellent ability to meet tight deadlines and work methodically under pressure.
● Proven ability to be flexible and adaptable including, responding to changing
pressures and demands, embracing new tasks and challenges positively and work
Interested in this opportuntity? Click the link below and Apply Today!